Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
Talk about travelling in Vietnam, people often mention about Ha Long Bay, Da Nang, Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh and ignore many other attractive destinations. Ninh Thuan province is such a case. Join this tour, you can have an overall view in different sides of this land, from religion with Tu Van Pagoda, jobs of local people with grape product and sheep breeding and admire great nature at Rai Cave.
• Discover Tu Van pagoda which owns a creative design.
• Be peaceful with cute sheeps in Sheep Field.
• Visit and enjoy fresh grapes at grape garden.
• Find the reason why Rai Cave is one of the attractions attracts the most tourists in Ninh Thuan
After meeting the guide and other customers, you will move to the Tu Van Pagoda or Oc Pagoda. This pagoda belongs to Cam Ranh city. This pagoda has an unique design with dead coral and sea shells as a layer cover. One of the most famous stuff here is Bao Tich tower, a 39-meter-high with 49 small towers outside it. In each small tower has a statue of Buddha. The monks spent 5 years to complete this tower. You also take a look of small road with name “18 levels of hell”. It has pictures of punishments that people will suffer when they commit wrongdoing while alive. It advises us to live better day by day. While walking around the pagoda and listening to the sound of wooden bell, you must feel more peaceful and optimistic. Maybe it can help you find solutions for your own problems.
Say goodbye to pagoda, you will go to Sheep Field. This is a favorite place for young people, especially children. You will have time to play with adorable sheep but no less mischievous. In additional, you can feed them. Don’t forget to keep great moments with photos.
It’s time for lunch. You will enjoy the meal in a local restaurant at Vinh Hy resort. Mention about food specialty, you couldn’t forget grape. Ninh Thuan is one of province provides grapes for all of areas in Vietnam with diversity products like fresh grape, grape wine, dried grape, etc. You are shared about the process of growing grapes by local people as well as the difference between Ninh Thuan’s grape and other places’.
Afterward we move to Rai Cave, a heaven on the sea. Rai means otter. This place is called with that name because in the past, it used to be the home of many otters. After that, due climate change and other impacts, otters haven’t appeared here. You will see images of stones of different sizes and shapes piling up, standing side by side. You will be excited to find out about ancient coral reefs “Mars” which were by geological tectonics. In Rai Cave, you will see “the waterfall on the sea”. You are free to swim or observe stunning coral reefs.
Leave Rai Cave and come back to Nha Trang. Tour ends.
(Menu: Canh chua cá biển; mực lá xào chua ngọt; cá chiên xoài bằm với rau sống; trứng chiên hành tây;
sườn rim mặn; rau xào; cơm trắng; trái cây; trà đá)
Itinerary in brief :
• 7.00 : Pick you up at your hotel in Nha Trang center. If your hotel is located outside of city center, we will
check with you to choose one of two options: going to the meeting point or surcharge with hotel pickup
• 9.00 : On the way, you will visit Tu Van Pagoda – Oc Pagoda.
• 9.40 : Arrive Sheep Field.
• 11.30 : Have lunch at Vinh Hy resort and take a rest.
• 13.30 : Go straight to Grape Garden in Ninh Thuan, one of specialties of this land.
• 14.30 : Explore Rai Cave in Nui Chua National Park area.
• 15.30 : Tour ends. Leave Rai Cave and come back to the departure point.
• English speaking guide
• Mineral water
• Air-conditioned bus
• Entrance fees and sightseeing ticket
• Hotel pick up and drop off within Nha Trang center
• Other personal expenses
• Tips and gratuities (optional)
•Just provide free transfer service in Nha Trang center. If you stay outside Nha Trang city center,
there will be transfer round trip surcharge which depends on your hotel location and will be
directly informed you before
• Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the travel date
• The price is not applied in holidays.
• Under 5 years old: free
• From 6 to 9 years old: 75% adult’s price
• Above 10 years old: adult’s price
45.00 (per person)