Cancellation by Customer
- Prior 20 day: 10% of total price
- From 19 days to 8 days: 30% of total price
- From 7 days to 4 days: 50% of total price
- From 3 days and no show: 100% of total price
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather
All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed
- Child under 6 years old: Free of charge
- Child from 6 - 11 years old: charge 60 USD/ childred (extra bed on request)
- Children from 6 -11 years stay at private cabin :75% of total price
- Children above 12 years must pay full adult rate.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same cabin with 2 adults
Daily departure at 7.30 AM from Hanoi
12.00 PM~12.30 PM
10.00 AM~10.30 AM
English Speaking Guide