When traveling to another country, accomodation must be a problem to everyone. You can choose hotel, hostel or homestay – it depends on your idea as well as your budget. Halong bay – one of New 7 Wonders of the World has become a popular destination. So where to stay in Halong bay Vietnam? Let’s read!
Located on the 16th floor of Green Tower in Ha Long, Brika Hostel does not have a garden like many other accommodation areas. But there is one advantage that is from Brika you can look straight at the bay.
The impressive point is a series of beautifully decorated furniture in a romantic, romantic and exquisite way. You can stand at the balcony, relax and admire the surrounding scenery, even the sea far away.
Do you want to join in our best Halong bay day tour from Hanoi?
This apartment has 2 bedrooms, accommodating about 5 people. Here, there is also a sea view swimming pool, gym, playground for children, …
- Reference price: 200,000 VND / person / night suitable for couples, households or groups of 4.5 people.
- Address: Ha Long Green Bay Tower, Hoang Quoc Viet, Hung Thang, Ha Long.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebrikahouse
HaLong Ginger Homestay
If you want to choose a quiet, natural getaway, book now Halong Ginger Homestay. This accommodation is located near the center of Bai Chay tourist area, about 5km from Tuan Chau port but it is not noisy.
Do you want to try another experience with Halong Bay tour from Hanoi – stay at 4 star hotel?
There is also a shared kitchen for you to make your own favorite dishes. Barbecue, resting and relaxing space will be the most interesting place.
Room rates per night are VND 500,000; common room 6 bunk beds, cost more than 200,000 VND per night.
- Address: 33 Class 2, Ha Long, Quang Ninh
- Phone: 096 930 99 98
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gingerhomestay.vn/
Momento Ha Long – The Bay View: Where to stay in Halong bay Vietnam?
There will be no favorable points like Momento Ha Long. When it lies on the sea surface, between Tuan Chau Island and Sun World Park. It is easy for you to move to the Bay pier, which is easy to get to the beach or the Sun World Ha Long Park (the center of the fire site). Just 7 minutes from the park and 7 minutes from the beach, 7 minutes from Tuan Chau, CGV and Vincom Marine are 5 minutes away.
Although newly opened at the end of June, many people are more interested in this point. About 150 km from Hanoi, it also takes 3 hours to drive but you will be happy to run on a sandy beach, admire the Halong Bay wonders in KONG 2017 or cruise on the Bay, on cable The world’s largest 2-storey suspension of the sea and the sun’s rotation.
The apartment has enough space, if your group has 8-12 people. It consists of 3 large bedrooms, a spacious 2-storey bed area that is pretty and comfortable.
– From Monday to Thursday: 2,300,000 VND / night for groups of up to 10 people.
– Friday, July and Sunday: VND 3,300,000 / night for groups of up to 10 people.
- Address: Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Ha Long
- Phone number: 092.871.3588 or 093.993.6899
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Momento-the-Bay-View/
Located in Sunrise Apartment, you will find De Lava on the 9th floor with a view that embraces the beauty of the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. This residence is also close to Bai Chay night market and Cai Ram market, it is dark and walks, it is good for those who love food.
But note, if you want to stay here, you should book before 1 month to avoid being out of room.
- Reference price: 200k / person / night
- Address: Room 903, Building S5, Sunrise Hạ Long Apartment, Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Ha Long
- Phone: 096 357 6830
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeLaVaHaLongHomestay/
Where to stay in Halong bay Vietnam: Banana and Rose
Not to be missed is Banana and Rose, right? Newly appeared but there are quite a few young people choose to rest whenever traveling to Ha Long.
With an area of 300m square, in addition to houses, there is also a garden, swimming pool, trees around to bring a feeling of closeness and peace.
- Reference price: 950K / night / room
- Address: Ha Long, Tuan Chau, Quang Ninh
- Phone: 093 252 67 89
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bananaandroses