Da Nang International Fireworks Festival (DIFF 2018) with the theme “bridge legend”, takes place in 02 months, from 29/4/2018 to 30/06/2018. It is one of Asia’s largest fireworks festivals, and with its companion activities, DIFF will turn Da Nang into a vibrant city in the summer of 2018.
Fireworks location: Han River port area
Main stage and stage location: Tran Hung Dao Street, opposite the firing area and the Olalani building.
Location of support activities: Asian Park (International Cuisine Space); SunWorld Ba Na Hills (Beer Festival), Dragon Bridge space, two sides of Han River …
Schedules of Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2018 as follows:
– April 30: Vietnamese team – Polish team
– May 26: French team – US team
– June 2: Italian team – Hong Kong team
– June 9th: Swedish Team – Portuguese Boom
– June 30: Finals.
Performance time: Each team participates in 20 to 22 minutes (no less than 20 minutes and no more than 22 minutes) followed the DIFF 2018 theme.
Map of stages
International fireworks festival’s ticket price in Da Nang 2018:
- Opening night 30/04/2018 and final night 30/06/2018:
– Class A1: VND 2,000,000 / ticket (About USD 88)
– Class A2: VND 1,000,000 / ticket (About USD 44))
– Class A3: VND 1,000,000 / ticket
– Class B1: VND 800,000/ ticket (About USD 35)
– Class B2: VND 800,00 / ticket (About USD 88))
– Class B3: VND 600,000 / ticket (About USD 26)
– Class B4: VND 400,000 / ticket (About USD 17.5)
- Night 26/05/2018, night 02/06/2018 and night 09/06/2018:
– Class A1: VND 1,000,000 / ticket
– Class A2: VND 800,000 / ticket
– Class A3: VND 800,000 / ticket
– Class B1: VND 600,000 / ticket
– Class B2: VND 600,000 / ticket
– Class B3: VND 400,000 / ticket
– Class B4: VND 300,000 / ticket
- Child tickets (for all nights):
– Children under 1m: 50,000 VND / ticket (fifty thousand VND)
– Children up to 1 meter high: Tickets as adults.
– Tickets must be intact, not torn; tickets can only be used once for 1 night.
– In case the customer buys a child ticket that does not match the height of the child, the ticket will not be valid for swap.
- Boat tickets
Cruises: The 1st and 2nd floor
I. Fireworks tickets for sales:
These are public tickets, available at B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, located far from the fireworks places and you only can watch the fireworks and watch opening ceremony, closing ceremony and music show via projector, The stage for fireworks-watching is often put on the axis of Tran Hung Dao Street, between the Han River Bridge and Thuan Phuoc Bridge.. Depending on the location, there are different stages, scattering on different places and has different prices.
II. Vip tickets to fireworks:
It will be arranged in the stands A, B1. VIP ticket or invitation to watch fireworks is for the organizers and leaders of departments or provinces across the country. The stages of these tickets will have the best view of fireworks because it is located opposite the fireworks display and direct viewing of the opening and closing programs as well as music programs.
There are many cruise ships on the Han River, but on the occasion of this festival, the owners of this means will arrange seats for those who want to enjoy fireworks display with a feeling of floating to the water. Danang Boats usually have two floors so there will be two different types of tickets and of course the second floor is always priced higher than the first floor.
There is also another place of fireworks are high-rise buildings in Da Nang City Center, the hotels located along the Han River will arrange a terrace to sell seats watching the fireworks, with this service, you will be served drinks or accompanied parties, fares also depend on the quality of the organization of each location.
See some more articles about Da Nang you might be interested in: